Policies and Procedures:
- Family & Student Handbook 20-21
- Bridge School Media Policy
- Policy on the Prevention of Harassment, Hazing and Bullying of Students
- Bridge School Bullying Harassment and Hazing Procedures
There are 4 forms that we need completed every year for each student:
- Permissions Form
- Health and Emergency Form
- Bananas Registration and Permissions Form
- Immunizations Record
- Covid Facilities Plan (2020-2021)
In order to ensure a safe and smooth start to the school year, we need them returned to school by Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
Please either print and mail these forms to school , or email them to Amanda (firstname.lastname@example.org) before Tuesday, September 1, 2020. If it is a problem for you to print the forms, we can send them to you. Feel free to email Amanda and she will help you.
All forms are in Adobe PDF format. If you need a copy of Adobe Reader, click here to download Adobe Reader.
- ALL families must fill out the Bananas Permission Form in the event that you are late for pick-up (after 3:00pm) and, therefore, your child attends Bananas.
4. We need an official immunization record on file for each student. Please mail a current copy of your child’s immunization record or have your pediatrician send the immunization record to school.
- If you have not immunized your child for religious reasons, please complete and sign the State of Vermont Religious Immunization Exemption form and return to Amanda.
- Click here for more information: Vermont Department of Health Immunization Entry Requirements for 2019-2020