There are 4 forms that we need completed every year for each student:
- Permissions Form
- Health and Emergency Form
- Bananas Registration and Permissions Form
- Immunizations Record
In order to ensure a safe and smooth start to the school year, we need them returned to school by August 31, 2018. (Prospective families, these forms are for students after they have been admitted.)
Please print a copy of the forms that you need, and mail them or drop them off at school. If it is a problem for you to print the forms, we can send them to you. Feel free to call or email with any questions. Many thanks!
All forms are in Adobe PDF format. If you need a copy of Adobe Reader, click here to download Adobe Reader.
- ALL families must fill out the Bananas Permission Form in the event that you are late for pick-up (after 3:00pm) and, therefore, your child attends Bananas.
5. We need an official immunization record on file for each student. Please bring Steph a current copy of your child’s immunization record or have your pediatrician send the immunization record to school.
- If you have not immunized your child for religious reasons, please complete and sign the State of Vermont Religious Immunization Exemption form and return to Steph.
- Click here for more information: Vermont Department of Health Immunization Entry Requirements for 2018-2019
Here is a copy of the calendar for you to have. There is nothing to sign or return for the calendar.
Policies and Procedures: