There are 4 forms that we need completed every year for each student:
- Permissions Form
- Health and Emergency Form
- Bananas Registration and Permissions Form
- Immunizations Record
In order to ensure a safe and smooth start to the school year, we need them returned to school by Friday, August 30, 2019.
Please either print and mail these forms to school , or email them to Emily (email@example.com). If it is a problem for you to print the forms, we can send them to you. Feel free to email Emily and she will help you.
All forms are in Adobe PDF format. If you need a copy of Adobe Reader, click here to download Adobe Reader.
- ALL families must fill out the Bananas Permission Form in the event that you are late for pick-up (after 3:00pm) and, therefore, your child attends Bananas.
4. We need an official immunization record on file for each student. Please bring Emily a current copy of your child’s immunization record or have your pediatrician send the immunization record to school.
- If you have not immunized your child for religious reasons, please complete and sign the State of Vermont Religious Immunization Exemption form and return to Emily.
- Click here for more information: Vermont Department of Health Immunization Entry Requirements for 2019-2020
Here is a copy of the calendar for you to have. There is nothing to sign or return for the calendar.
Policies and Procedures: