Policies and Procedures:
- Family & Student Handbook 2022-2023
- Bridge School Media Policy 2022-2023
- Policy on the Prevention of HHB 2022-2023
- Procedures for the Prevention of HHB 2022-2023
There are 5 forms that we need completed every year for each student:
- Family & Student Handbook (All families sign and return the second to last page. The last page is a waiver if you choose to engage in contracting an employee outside of Bridge.)
- Permissions Form
- Health and Emergency Form
- Bananas Registration
ALL families must fill out the Bananas Permission Form in the event that you are late for pick-up (after 3:00pm) and, therefore, your child attends Bananas.
- Immunizations Record –
We need an official immunization record on file for each student. Please mail a current copy of your child’s immunization record or have your pediatrician send the immunization record to school.
- If you have not immunized your child for religious reasons, please complete and sign the State of Vermont Religious Immunization Exemption form and return to Jaime.
- Click here for more information: Vermont Department of Health Immunization Entry Requirements
In order to ensure a safe and smooth start to the school year, we need them returned to school by Tuesday, August 30, 2022.
Please either print and mail these forms to school , or email them to Jaime (email@example.com) before Tuesday, August 30, 2022. If it is a problem for you to print the forms, we can send them to you. Feel free to email Jaime and she will help you.
All forms are in Adobe PDF format. If you need a copy of Adobe Reader, click here to download Adobe Reader.