Policies and Procedures:
- Family & Student Handbook 21-22
- Bridge School Media Policy
- Policy on Prevention of Hazing, Harassment and Bullying of Students2021-2022
- Procedures for the Prevention of Harassment, Hazing and Bullying of Students 2021-2022
There are 4 forms that we need completed every year for each student:
- Permissions Form
- Health and Emergency Form
- Bananas Registration and Permissions Form
- Immunizations Record
- Covid Facilities Plan (2021-2022)
In order to ensure a safe and smooth start to the school year, we need them returned to school by Monday, August 30, 2021.
Please either print and mail these forms to school , or email them to Jaime (email@example.com) before Monday, August 30, 2021. If it is a problem for you to print the forms, we can send them to you. Feel free to email Jaime and she will help you.
All forms are in Adobe PDF format. If you need a copy of Adobe Reader, click here to download Adobe Reader.
- ALL families must fill out the Bananas Permission Form in the event that you are late for pick-up (after 3:00pm) and, therefore, your child attends Bananas.
4. We need an official immunization record on file for each student. Please mail a current copy of your child’s immunization record or have your pediatrician send the immunization record to school.
- If you have not immunized your child for religious reasons, please complete and sign the State of Vermont Religious Immunization Exemption form and return to Jaime.
- Click here for more information: Vermont Department of Health Immunization Entry Requirements
5. Bridge School COVID-19 Facility Plan (Updated August 11) Bridge School is prepared to continue to follow recommendations from the VT Department of Health. This facility plan may change based on local guidance and current COVID-19 activity.